HOMEPAGE, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, AND PUBLICATIONS: www.cyberjurist.net
NEWEST VENTURE: CYBER MARKET-MAKING, CYBER RESILIENCE INSTITUTE (CRI)
I specialize in public-private partnerships and reducing cybersecurity risk, offering services across several verticals: legal, consulting, training, and full scope response team services. Further expertise in the legal, policy and strategy matters associated with cybersecurity and cybercrime, particularly forensics reports, due diligence, analysis of public-private sector information sharing regimes and governance, corporate information security and risk management policies, cyber awareness training, executive mentoring and coaching, International Humanitarian Law for cyberspace, and the intersection of cybersecurity with critical infrastructure protection and emergency preparedness.
Experience and Credentials:
– International Speaker and Keynotes: Far East, Europe, South Africa, Mexico, Australia, and major US conferences.
– Blogger: http://www.csoonline.com/, http://t.co/RzgKOI70, http://t.co/Bu4tIboE, http://t.co/uVBELpw4.
– Published Writer:
– White House 60-day Cyberspace Policy Review
– Subject Matter Expert to White House-directed Electricity Sector Cybersecurity Risk Management Maturity Model, an initiative within the Department of Energy (cited SME role)
– Editorial Board, Journal of Law and Cyber Warfare
– Senior leader adviser – implementing cybersecurity risk management strategy and organizational policy
Former Capital Case-certified defense counsel & Cyber Operations Counsel (cybercrime & forensics, cyberwar, investigations, homeland security expertise) – Army JAG Corps (retired 2008)